Personal development brings a better life
Personal development can bring a better life and everyone wants their life to be better.
The following webpages will focus on information and action for your client's personal growth to tolerate change, manage stress, balance work and family, handle anger and prevent burnout.
Your clients will learn life skills and you will become a more confident therapist with more useful suggestions to offer.
Personal growth and development is inevitable.
Life is always moving forward.
You and your clients are always growing, moving forward.
Click on the links below to learn information to help your clients move forward in their personal lives.
Click Stress Management to learn about:
- The principles of Stress Management
- The Fight or Flight Response
- Some common stress traps
- What all stress management techniques have in common
Plus, I'll introduce you to what I think is the most useful and practical of all the stress management techniques.
Click Anger Management to discover:
- The purpose of anger
- Some positive aspects of anger
- Different anger styles
- The three step process of getting angry
- How to identify angry thoughts and them with calming thoughts
We all know life is full of changes. Do you know what the universal stages of change are?
Click Stages of Change to discover:
- The four stages of change
- What you can do to help navigate each stage
- An example of how our entire country went through the stages of change
Click How arguments happen - and how to avoid them! to discover:
- The six steps of an argument
- Three simple actions to help prevent arguments
- Why size does matter
I'll soon put up links for the other useful topics of Balancing Work and Family, Preventing Burnout and How to Overcome Fear.
Contact me and I will send you the upcoming material as I post it.
For your professional growth and clinical development go to Secrets of a Psychotherapist.